Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ichiro Suzuki PC Website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Hey guys,

I started my website about a year ago. I hit the ground running scanning, cropping, and uploading to the site. It was a lot of fun and I expected to have everything posted fairly quickly. Needless to say I was over ambitious and as a full time employee, husband, and father of two the site got put on the back burner until free time allowed. I'm proud to say that as of today it is fully up to date!! That being said it's not over as I am constantly adding to it but it's a great feeling to get it current! I've got quite a bit of feedback and support from some awesome people along the way and would like to say thank you so much!! Here is a link if you guys would like to check out the progress-

http://www.icollectichiro.com/

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Very cool and very impressive.

I have the 2001 SP Game bat gold /35. Feel free to pm if you are interested in trying to work something on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Thanks for the kind words guy's! It's truly turned into a passion of mine and being able to share it with other collectors is a great feeling!! The future of collecting is something that's very important to me as I'm sure it is to you guy's. Getting my son involved at a young age is an amazing thing!!! Thank you guy's again!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts