Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweep The Leg Johnny! Night Crew Ep.19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well, this is what happens when the Vice President of store operations has a scheduled visit on Tuesday at work. You get off WAAAAAAAY late. At any rate, what have I missed? I hear Machado went yard three times last night. Judge struck out again tonight. Yawn. Anyone hit anything good at their respective wax ripping locations?

Burn the tires and light the fires big daddy!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
no wax ripping locations here. Wal-Mart gets a few blasters in once in a while, that's it.
nothing new card wise here.
on my 3rd episode of supernatural for the night.
took out a kitchen cabinet and replaced it this afternoon. been the excitement of my day.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Where in Alaska are you? What kind of weather are you having there? Wow. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't find a local place to rip wax. I'm guessing card shops just aren't a thing in the Great White North?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'm in southeast. about 600 miles north of Seattle is all. overcast and rainy mostly this summer. temps 55-60. we had a crazy warm streak a couple weeks back it was 70-85 everyday, we're not built for that.
used to have a local shop when ideas younger. now we have a gaming store that does quite well but nothing sports wise.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Are there any areas near you that someone could prospect for gold? I've always wanted to go to Alaska and look for some. And maybe do some fishing. I would LOVE mid 50s to 60s this time of year. It was 95 here today and humid as hell. I can't wait for colder weather. Last winter was VERY mild. Almost no snow. We get more tropical systems(storms/hurricanes) than we do snow days.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
people pan and mine all over around here. one of our local beaches has a covered over mine shaft somewhere on it.
we actually had our snowiest winter in quite a while this last year. almost 4' in some places. snowed 2' twice at my house

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Holy crap. 2017 Bowman Chrome superfractor of Rafael Devers just sold for 3500 and it's not even autographed

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I want to sell mine. But my ebay only has a few feedback. Ive talked to probstein about consigning it, but he just does auctions and not BINs. Im a little nervous to auction it.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Message_1502301784843-1.jpg

Idea on price? I had a guy on here offer me around 1k, which is what the ungraded 2015 Bowman Chrome mini superfractor sticker auto went for. It was a Buy It Now and it was pretty much bought as soon as it was listed

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
doesn't he charge a sliding scale depending on final cost. minimum is 10% isn't it? he has the viewers and shillers to get a good price

over $20,000 , you get 93% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
over $5000 , you get 92% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
over $2500 , you get 90% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $1000-$2499 , you get 89% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw 100-$999 , you get 88% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $50-99 , you get 87% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $25-49 , you get 86% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $10-$25 , you get 85% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
below $10 , you get charged $1.00 per auction plus 8% of the final sales price ( items that don't sell are typically given away)

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hey boys. Just woke up from falling asleep for two hours sitting on my couch my neck is going to hurt something fierce tomorrow.

Worked my normal 10-11 hours on Saturday, grabbed the kids from my Moms place since my wife was doing a photoshoot today, got them home and in bed and sat on my ass until I passed out on the couch. That was my Saturday.

Nice Devers!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Not a lot brother. Same **** different day. I start class again on Monday so I'm mentally preparing myself for that.
Yeah man, it has taken off way faster than either of us expected. She's had about a dozen boudoir shoots, a dozen of senior/newborn/family photo and 6 weddings now just in the last 9 months or so. She loves it and I certainly don't argue with the extra income.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online