Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 8/21 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning. Am I the only one who doesn't get the big deal with the eclipse?? It just circumstance of timing, even if I'm out of work, I won't bother with it.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Spent the weekend with youth football. Saturday we had weigh in's. Yesterday we had a scrimmage bowl against some inner city teams.
For those interested, here is our youth football website: http://www.bulldogsbyf.com.

All Nerded up with my quick eclipse pringles can reverse viewer.

eclipse.jpg

I used this video on youtube to make it.

We'll see how this goes!

Fordman

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Spent the weekend with youth football. Saturday we had weigh in's. Yesterday we had a scrimmage bowl against some inner city teams.
For those interested, here is our youth football website: http://www.bulldogsbyf.com.

All Nerded up with my quick eclipse pringles can reverse viewer.

View attachment 72211

I used this video on youtube to make it.

We'll see how this goes!

Fordman

those boys must be LARGE for the lbs. listed . Most 11 years old here are 80/110 lbs but we have FIVE 200 lbs tackles - G/S - RB /QB at 80

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Here is one of my pringle eclipse can viewers in action!

d5cfbb0c30b6f9f612b005c3de4bf40f.jpg

Basically a small dot. As the moon covers the sun, the dot will slowly fade into a half dot, then crescent and finally gone. After a minute or so, the reverse will happen.

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys. Eclipse is meh for I've got a chiropractor and doctors appointment today, wife is running my sister to the doctor and I still need to figure out what the hell is going on with/stuck in my upstairs toilet. And class starts for me today.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning guys. Eclipse is meh for I've got a chiropractor and doctors appointment today, wife is running my sister to the doctor and I still need to figure out what the hell is going on with/stuck in my upstairs toilet. And class starts for me today.

Toilet backing up?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yep. Fills up just about to the lid then does the slow drain now. I thought I had snakes through the whole toilet itself but yesterday I took the toilet off and snaked it 30+ feet in the line and it was all clear.

Maybe pull the toilet put it in a shower or tub and run a hose and the snake from the bottom. U can snake a toilet and there can still be something in it. I've snaked many toilets that had different things stuck n the p trap. The snake goes around it instead of breaking it loose

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Maybe pull the toilet put it in a shower or tub and run a hose and the snake from the bottom. U can snake a toilet and there can still be something in it. I've snaked many toilets that had different things stuck n the p trap. The snake goes around it instead of breaking it loose

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. Would have just done it yesterday but I ran out of time.

Woke up to this in the spare bedroom today too.

83db0484aac278a5b1ed193e85421a6c.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
then you get G/K's and more and more . Sadly wife thinks we can't reuse old toys - those are for ? Twins just turned TWO ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh