Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 8/22 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all.

Thanks to my son having a night terror last night, I was able to preorder the SNES classic from Best Buy before they sold out. Hopefully they don't cancel the orders like Walmart last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning all.

Thanks to my son having a night terror last night, I was able to preorder the SNES classic from Best Buy before they sold out. Hopefully they don't cancel the orders like Walmart last month.

My lil guy has those too. Lmk how the Nintendo is, was thinking of trying to get one at some point.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
They are scary. Last night wasn't as bad as last month's(1 hr vs 2 hrs). I'm half afraid the neighbors are going to call the police one night because his cries are so high pitched.

Just the opposite for us. Ours is fine once he wakes up. But he tosses/turns and doesn't shake it easily.

Thankfully it hasn't happened a lot, just a few times.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hoping to finish off scanning my stuff for the card shoe tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online