Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 8/22 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
Good morning all.

Thanks to my son having a night terror last night, I was able to preorder the SNES classic from Best Buy before they sold out. Hopefully they don't cancel the orders like Walmart last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Jealous about the SNES, by the time I saw they were on pre-sale, they were sold out. Congrats... sorry about the night terrors. My kids have had a few nightmares here and there, but nothing extreme (thankfully!).

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well that was fun = mowed about 1/4 yard - it is in sections and I have only a push mower .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Don't judge me but I may have bought some Lucky Charms for the promo Pokemon cards inside that sell for $10-15.

And 'cuz they're still really good, even though I'm 46. But I have a 9 year old that loves 'em too, so I can "blame" her...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. I can't wait to get home and shower. I had to go dump a couple of pea trucks and got a lot of dirt in my eyes. I'm hoping I can find my eye drops at home too.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hello. Hope the day finds everyone well.

If you didn't know, I got a promotion at work and had to move from Indianapolis, IN to Murfreesboro, TN. Moved here August 1st and are in temp housing until August 30th. Found an apartment, signed the lease, and get the keys on Thursday. Movers deliver our stuff on Friday. I've never been separated from my collection like this before. I'm hoping not to find a ton of broken stuff this weekend.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got this bobblehead from my sister's boyfriend. From the Rockies superhero game. I wish the Twins would have gotten Iron Man instead if Rocket Racoon for theirs, but oh well. Now I have 2 superhero bobbleheads

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I suppose a picture helps
39adbaf82b988b1fc23397d33bbd2003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts