Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royale with cheese! night crew EP21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Gary Sanchez killed it tonight! I'll post the highlight vid when I'm on a desktop.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey hey fellas! Ya know, I really hate beggars. Went to Greenville tonight for dinner after a long day at the mines. I had to stop by Target to look for a few things and when I came out, this old dude in a wheel chair was soliciting in the parking lot. He rolled up to me and said he wanted me to help him get some food. I know this game! So I told him that I would get him whatever he wanted. He was like, "can I just have like a dollar fifty?". I said, "hey man, I'll give you whatever food you want. I will get it and bring it back to you. Pick out what EVER you want.". He was like, "can't you just give me the money?" I knew he was just begging for money for crap he probably didn't need to be buying so I showed him my shield and he hauled ass.......in a wheel chair. If he was really hungry he would've told me his menu request and I would have gladly obliged. SMH.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. I scanned over 400 cards so far tonight for the card show with more to go yet. I already had 900 scanned. I really hope to finish scanning tonight so I can start uploading tomorrow

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hey hey fellas! Ya know, I really hate beggars. Went to Greenville tonight for dinner after a long day at the mines. I had to stop by Target to look for a few things and when I came out, this old dude in a wheel chair was soliciting in the parking lot. He rolled up to me and said he wanted me to help him get some food. I know this game! So I told him that I would get him whatever he wanted. He was like, "can I just have like a dollar fifty?". I said, "hey man, I'll give you whatever food you want. I will get it and bring it back to you. Pick out what EVER you want.". He was like, "can't you just give me the money?" I knew he was just begging for money for crap he probably didn't need to be buying so I showed him my shield and he hauled ass.......in a wheel chair. If he was really hungry he would've told me his menu request and I would have gladly obliged. SMH.
We caught one years ago that could walk

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I mean, I don't mind giving to someone in need. I just get really pissed when I offer food to someone who is "hungry" and they turn it down because all they want is frickin money.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[video]http://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/08/22/1758139583/1503445543513/asset_1800K.mp4[/video]

^ ^ Sanchez 493-ft blast

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Blanning not long ago I had a guy ask me for a couple of bucks for gas because he was out of fuel on the highway. I noticed he didn't have a gas can with him so I offered to give him the gas that was in my gas can that I just filled up for my lawn mower. He declined and said he could get his own gas. When I asked him where his gas can was he huffed and puffed and walked off

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’m so happy about this Jon Jones news. Man, f*ck that guy.

He threw away a ‘greatest of all time’ career because he has a two cent brain.

Idiot.

I feel terrible for Daniel Cormier.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’m so happy about this Jon Jones news. Man, f*ck that guy.

He threw away a ‘greatest of all time’ career because he has a two cent brain.

Idiot.

I feel terrible for Daniel Cormier.

the Jon Jones cycle for fighting-

1.off season- steroids to bulk
2.pre fight- cocaine to make weight
3.during fight- eye poke, push kick to knee, fake an eye poke to set up KO
4.after fight- act surprised at drug test results
5.be out a while for suspension

.... and back to 1. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online