Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----New eBay BIN--Burbank accepting offers----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So I went to list something and could not find the Best Offer toggle. I listed anyway figuring that if someone wanted my listing they would message me. When it went live Best Offer was there.

Yesterday was one of Burbank's refresh cycle that falls within my daily search.....those listings all had BIN/BO. I offered on a bunch of cards and they countered with reasonable prices. Not all of their listings have BO yet but maybe soon.....enjoy!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah, I noticed the other day. It was probably a year or so when they had some that were BO I mentioned and I was shocked they had added it. I'm curious if they will on everything at some point and keep it up full time or not. With the amount of items, id think it take multiple employees to manage the feature.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Yeah, I noticed the other day. It was probably a year or so when they had some that were BO I mentioned and I was shocked they had added it. I'm curious if they will on everything at some point and keep it up full time or not. With the amount of items, id think it take multiple employees to manage the feature.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

That was my thought too. With the volume they do I wondered if they would even be able to respond. Glad they are though, I see quite a bit of stuff there I'd pick up if it were more reasonable.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I know in the Beckett marketplace they started taking offers on carts with totals over $50 or something like that. It probably takes more time with the volume they do, but I'd guess it's worth it for them to move more product.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Is anyone willing to share either publicly or with me in PMs their experience with this? I've had my eye on two $100 cards of theirs for some time...

Members online

Latest posts