Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB Virtual Card Show is LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Really impressed with the range of items. Low end to high end. Modern along with some nice vintage (including a Clemente RC and some really early pieces like T206 and T212. Some other sports mixed in as well as some interesting memorabilia.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I'm having problems with my app just closing while I'm trying to type something as a reply or in a pm. It closes, but is still in my background (I'm on an I-phone), then has to reload again. Just a continuous circle. I've never had the app before the other day, so idk if this is a recurring problem, or something on my end.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I'm having problems with my app just closing while I'm trying to type something as a reply or in a pm. It closes, but is still in my background (I'm on an I-phone), then has to reload again. Just a continuous circle. I've never had the app before the other day, so idk if this is a recurring problem, or something on my end.

That's what mine does. iPhone also. I just type whatever I want to post in Notes, then copy and paste to post. Can't change either or it shuts down.

Members online

Latest posts