Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB Virtual Card Show is LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Added some pricing. will work on more pricing and pics this evening. Also, i'm looking for constructive criticism.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The feedback alone suggests that it's already a success Chris. I know I've enjoyed reading through it.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I did not expect to make many or even any sales because I am so new, but I already have one promising lead. Once this virtual show is over is it possible to roll the exact same thread into a normal sales thread?

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Really impressed with the range of items. Low end to high end. Modern along with some nice vintage (including a Clemente RC and some really early pieces like T206 and T212. Some other sports mixed in as well as some interesting memorabilia.

You are peddling some fine wares. Genuinely interesting collection you have.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
You are peddling some fine wares. Genuinely interesting collection you have.

Thanks! Not sure whether it's the kinds of things that people on this site really look for, but thought I could be that table at the card show that leads to conversation if nothing else :)

My collection has definitely shifted over the last few years. The stuff here is not really PC stuff, but I've definitely moved more to memorabilia.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Thanks! Not sure whether it's the kinds of things that people on this site really look for, but thought I could be that table at the card show that leads to conversation if nothing else :)

My collection has definitely shifted over the last few years. The stuff here is not really PC stuff, but I've definitely moved more to memorabilia.

The memorabilia would get you a segment on Antiques Roadshow. Seems like the stuff that would go through an auction house, but the local one I frequent rarely auctions sports swag, so I'm far from an authority. Maybe Mr. Gilmore would provide us with an opinion. I'm deferential to his breadth of hobby knowledge.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Made a table to sell some stuff, but i wound up spending money! ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I spent parts of the last week pulling cards and scanning, only to find out earlier this week we're getting hit by a hurricane. Figured it wouldn't be a good idea to put up a storefront, lose power, and be complete MIA through the sale, so at least I'm ready for next time.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I spent parts of the last week pulling cards and scanning, only to find out earlier this week we're getting hit by a hurricane. Figured it wouldn't be a good idea to put up a storefront, lose power, and be complete MIA through the sale, so at least I'm ready for next time.

we are looking at doing these once a quarter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts