Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Show Prizes / Boosting the Transaction Forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Great to see you got It! They all went out Saturday...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Also got mine today, thanks so much!
88bea0d4bc6ef7443cd44bbb615c6987.jpg

Jackie Robinson game used jacket 04/50

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Received my prize as well. Great card. Thank you Tim!

IMG_0397.JPG

Last edited:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Thank you to everyone who participated. These events are key to the life of the site and people like you guys help us pull them off. I can't guarantee the prizes will always be this nice or that as many people will win them but you can expect we will run these events well.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thank you to everyone who participated. These events are key to the life of the site and people like you guys help us pull them off. I can't guarantee the prizes will always be this nice or that as many people will win them but you can expect we will run these events well.

HOF game used, prospect refractor autos, HOF autos/patches...not sure what you could've done better. Hard to complain about getting free cards in the mail from buying stuff you like at a card show.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Well we are trying to make these FCB a place people want to be a part of and bring their friends too again. This is a big part of the effort.

I know you've heard this many times before but this is by far the best board going. There is definitely a feel of community that doesn't exist on other boards.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I know you've heard this many times before but this is by far the best board going. There is definitely a feel of community that doesn't exist on other boards.

That comes from the fact that we are a smaller group and most of those who are here regularly have known each other for years. I have met so many of the members here in person.

I'm thankful for the group we have! Even the ones that drive me nuts...lol

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That comes from the fact that we are a smaller group and most of those who are here regularly have known each other for years. I have met so many of the members here in person.

I'm thankful for the group we have! Even the ones that drive me nuts...lol
There are members who drive you nuts?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards