Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Show Prizes / Boosting the Transaction Forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hi Guys

The point of the virtual card show is to attempt to boost the transaction forums. It's something we have lacked for the past few years and something that I Think would benefit the community if we got it rolling.

After the virtual card show closes on Sunday I am going to encourage vendors to duplicate their remaining inventory in the transaction forums.

We will also be running promotions with prizes based on buyer feedback.

The following members have all won prize packs as a result of the virtual card show and need to PM me their address so I or [MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION] can get your prize to you.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10872]dstrawberryfan39[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22606]RockHillCards[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6892]petMonster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22674]jklongwith[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8726]swish54_99[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]

Guys, we are on the way to making this a fun and hopping place again. Thank you all for doing your part.

jklongwith

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks so much! As someone who is just getting back into the hobby, this was a great opportunity to work on my personal collection.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks Chris. Im still waiting to hear back on another deal. Like I said before, I think it's been a great success.

Well done to everyone involved

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Thanks Chris. Im still waiting to hear back on another deal. Like I said before, I think it's been a great success.

Well done to everyone involved

I'm convinced we have some of the best people in the hobby.

Now we just need more people. We need for people to be able to list up cards with confidence. Everything is confidence based.

People need to know that we are for real.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What time does it end? I made a deal. Others pending. If I don't get back from game until 7:00, do I miss out on more entries in drawing?

Members online