Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fight Night Thread! Episode 25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Reddit.com/r/boxingstreams

Sort by new. I grabbed a good acestream link.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Didn't have any interest in the fight until tonight. Now kind of curious, but not curious enough to actually arrange to watch it lol.

I hope Conor wins, though think he has little chance. The antics going in to the fight were pathetic, but Mayweather's track record shows a guy who's about as bad a dude as you'll find outside of jail.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I didn't order the fight but a few sites breaking down the fight (such as telegraph and NY times) are saying McGregor is ahead after 3 rounds?!??

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Yeah McGregor is definitely ahead. Floyd is not in control so far through 5. We're now starting the 6th.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This is the only boxing match that I've really been interested in watching, but I'm still not watching it haha.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Based on the way the fight went (from reading... I didn't watch it), I's expect a rematch. Conor would need maybe a year to get into better boxing shape and gain some experience, but he was able to stand in their and put up a reasonably good fight.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just saw the ending on youtube, surprised there wasn't more grabbing and hugging... his instincts when hurt weren't adjusted to boxing I guess.

McG probably has a worse chance of beating Khabib though :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts