Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ SUNDAY MORNING THREAD *********8/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Dining out one evening, I noticed six teenagers boisterously celebrating some event at a nearby table. Toward their end of their meal, one of them got up and produced a camera.

"Hey, wait a minute," one of her companions said. "You have to be in the picture too."

When I approached and asked if I could help, the girl who owned the camera was delighted. I snapped a picture of the group and then, being unfamiliar with the camera, I asked her, "Do you want me to take another in case that one doesn't come out?"

"Oh, no, that's okay," she chirped innocently. "I always get double prints."

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all...magic, that joke is so dated, everyone has digital cameras...or is that dated too and everyone just uses their cell phones? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning all...magic, that joke is so dated, everyone has digital cameras...or is that dated too and everyone just uses their cell phones? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

lol

ive had people get offended when i offered to take the pic for them. they would get snarky and be like "it wouldnt be a selfie then" im like wtf? lol fine

ill be heading home from work in about 20 mins. im ready for bed, sooooo tired.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I found my cell phone after two weeks --- packed in a box I take to stadium . Charged three times this year - once because I left it on three days . I tell my wife where i'm going . I don't take or get in many pictures .
first cup coffee gone -- REFILL

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. Waiting for water to boil so I can get the French press going.

It's supposed to be 100 today in Portland. Not looking forward to that, but at least I have central air. Most people don't.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I hope all those that live in Texas are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel soon. Looks like a lot of devastation from the wind and rain especially. We're supposed to get the rain from this storm in a couple days.

Well of to cut the grass and fertile the lawn before those rains come

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning folks. Hope everyone has a great day.

More unpacking today. There are things missing which is pissing me off. How the hell do you lose some of my furniture???

As for the fight last night, I don't think anyone could be or should be surprised by the outcome. I can't stand Mayweather, but he's an all-time great. The fact McGregor lasted as long as he did impressed me. I didn't expect it to go past 6. Also, Conor landed some clean shots on Mayweather. There's plenty of others who can't say the same.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta love flipping thru box after box looking for one card that you KNOW you have, but its not where its supposed to be. Uuuggggghhhh!

On the plus side, im finding cards i forgot about.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon, men! Coffee and then I'm going to get caught up on some Sports Illustrated issues I've neglected. At least I'll read the baseball articles.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Drove down with the kids to grab some new vinyl today. It's a repress but I don't care. It was only $25, which is 50%+ less than any other copy I have found. Pretty stoked. Just need one more to have all their studio albums on vinyl.
84b41bf135f08020e4e453c601b9f30c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts