Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** MONDAY MORNING THREAD ******8/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Seeing the company doctor this morning to get my MRI results. Injured my hand two months ago and finding out if I need surgery.

Fun.

GET that fixed !!!!!!!!!!! I have two fingers on one hand that don't work all the time -one is -15% use . As I've aged they are worst .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning. Good luck with the MRI results. I rolled my ankle 2 months ago and still have some pain from time to time. Probably need to get it checked out but still hoping it gets better by itself.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] Good luck the rest of the way man!

Good luck on the results Sam.

I have to get back in with my neurologist as I'm 18 months overdue for my recheck. Whoops.

I had to be a cheater parent this morning. Normally I'm not one to throw cartoons on for the kids first thing in the morning, but they've been insufferable all morning and I've got some schoolwork that needs to get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. I must have been lacking on sleep. Took a good 2 hour nap Saturday, was still in bed and asleep by 11. Then I fell asleep on the couch around 8 last night, woke up around 9, went upstairs to bed and was out until 6:45 this morning

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all. I must have been lacking on sleep. Took a good 2 hour nap Saturday, was still in bed and asleep by 11. Then I fell asleep on the couch around 8 last night, woke up around 9, went upstairs to bed and was out until 6:45 this morning
Sounds like a solid weekend to me. Hopefully your body got what it needed with that sleep.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app