Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Public Service Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
If I click the link, it displays an item. I then set a snipe. Win the auction via snipe. Do you still get credit for the purchase since I originally found the item through the link?

Fordman

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
How come I dont see those in my browser?

I collect Chet Lemon

Are you using AdBlock Plus?

I almost always have that on and didn't realize I was blocking anything until cgilmo sent me a message asking if I was using it so I whitelisted this site and can now see it.

I had always seen the "don't adblock plus me bro" at the top of the page but thought it was some sort of joke because I didn't think there were ever advertisements on this web page. Didn't realize I was blocking the e-bay banner and apparently it helps keep this website up and running (right?) so I'm all for it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Are you using AdBlock Plus?

I almost always have that on and didn't realize I was blocking anything until cgilmo sent me a message asking if I was using it so I whitelisted this site and can now see it.

I had always seen the "don't adblock plus me bro" at the top of the page but thought it was some sort of joke because I didn't think there were ever advertisements on this web page. Didn't realize I was blocking the e-bay banner and apparently it helps keep this website up and running (right?) so I'm all for it.

That ad is basically the only thing paying for our VPS *womp womp*

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Does not matter. Still counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

So basically when any of us ever plan to buy something on e-bay, instead of logging onto e-bay from a different window we should click on the banner via this website to make the purchase so that you guys can get the credit to keep this site running.

Does that sound about right?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So basically when any of us ever plan to buy something on e-bay, instead of logging onto e-bay from a different window we should click on the banner via this website to make the purchase so that you guys can get the credit to keep this site running.

Does that sound about right?

As a content provider I can only say this. Do what is convenient for you.

The site will run with or without purchases. I can't and won't tell you how to use eBay. I'm just saying please don't ad block plus and otherwise do what comes naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app