Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ########TUESDAY MORNING THREAD########8-29

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    morning everyone.
    work work work. that's ok. heading to Washington Friday night to hit up the Guns n roses concert Sunday. can't wait
    **looking for Sweet spot, game ball and sweet sigs autos off my needs list.**

lonesomeagle1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny

Is it 1 of 1

Very cool
    One man gathers what another man spills...

amosrusie
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning from Texas

We're "trapped" because the roads are flooded (evidently we're at the high spot in the county), but we're relatively dry. Please keep Houston and the rest of southeast Texas in your prayers.

If you're considering making a financial donation, please ensure it's a legitimate charity. I have a hunch, a ton of new "charities" will be springing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Scott

Did your favorite player ever hit 5 home runs in a doubleheader?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon all!
    Currently looking for: 2012 Ultra football (1992 style) #31 Rudy and Gold parallel version of 2011 Bowman Platinum Chase Utley #94.

Always looking for: 2008 BC Jake Peavy Orange Refractors /25, have 6 so far.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeagle1 View Post
    Danny

Is it 1 of 1

Very cool
    It's a 1 of 8, using the customizing part of their site, you order 8 cards, that with shipping ends up being about $2 per card. They have a bunch of possible fronts, so I chose the 1959!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:1956 Rizzuto pin & some 1961 & 62 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Colbert 17 View Post
    Good morning from Texas

We're "trapped" because the roads are flooded (evidently we're at the high spot in the county), but we're relatively dry. Please keep Houston and the rest of southeast Texas in your prayers.

If you're considering making a financial donation, please ensure it's a legitimate charity. I have a hunch, a ton of new "charities" will be springing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Stay safe. Best wishes to you and your family.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a pretty un-eventful fat pack of Donruss football at WM.

Nice looking cards, especially the Blue Press Proof parallels. My blues were A. Donald, Juszcyik, LaFell and RR of Bucs RB Jeremy McNichol. Got a sparkly AP Dominators insert with him in an airbrushed Saints Uni. All the base cards were nice looking, with everyone single card having action shots. There are also legends included, I got Reggie White and Rich Gannon (persoanl fave).
    Currently looking for: 2012 Ultra football (1992 style) #31 Rudy and Gold parallel version of 2011 Bowman Platinum Chase Utley #94.

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a Cool AP

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDan View Post
    Sounds like a Cool AP
    It is, just wish the airbrush wasn't so obvious. I think he's gonna have a BIG season. You folks down there as optimistic as me about him?

Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening all,

Well, our household stuff will be delivered Friday morning, I am in the process of finishing up the little requirements needed to make the new hire process easier and we did a little renovating in my gf mom house (for the better). I am slowly realizing that I have practically been given a second chance at living a successful life not just for me, but for my daughter as well.
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12