Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########TUESDAY MORNING THREAD########8-29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Fixing lawn mower then mow, mow, mow again. I need to buy some sheep or goats to keep the grass down....

Fordman

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning All!

Fixing lawn mower then mow, mow, mow again. I need to buy some sheep or goats to keep the grass down....

Fordman

I enjoy August for the sole reason that my lawn is usually dead for most of the month due to the heat and lack of rain.
Morning everyone

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Got the house to myself during the day for the next two days. Some housework, but well worth it...

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
Don't usually post here but wanted to suggest Monster "Ultra Sunrise." Tastey substitute for coffee when it gets hot. Sipping one this morning as the kids were playing ping pong with dad's sleep last night. Taking turns waking me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hey fellas. Schedule is all messed up this week as we are without daycare now until school starts next week for our little one. Fortunately my job allows some flexibility so going in much later today to try to be productive but it's been an awful week at work already with employee issues.

Danny, gonna send a TTM to that guy? Looks a little old to be a true prospect :) Turned out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had to be in at 6 this morning instead of my usual 7:30. Slept like crap last night too. I was tossing and turning all night, had to let the dog out at 2:30, and then didn't get back to sleep until 4, only to wake up to my alarm a little over an hour later

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Good morning from Texas

We're "trapped" because the roads are flooded (evidently we're at the high spot in the county), but we're relatively dry. Please keep Houston and the rest of southeast Texas in your prayers.

If you're considering making a financial donation, please ensure it's a legitimate charity. I have a hunch, a ton of new "charities" will be springing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board