Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8% eBay bucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
You all probably know this already but eBates offers cash back on eBay purchases. It goes by eBay category and they don't cover all categories all the time, but they almost always cover "Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop" purchases. You just need to create a free account and then when you are ready to buy something, you access eBay through the eBates website and make payment like normal. It's a good way to stack the eBay bucks. The sports cards category used to mostly give 1% back, but they've been offering 5% back for quite a while now.

Of course I encourage you to support FCB by purchasing through the links on here if something pops up that you want. But in case you see something there that you don't see here, now you know.

If anyone wants to sign up feel free to let me (or another FCB/eBates member) know and we can send you an invite which will give us a little extra bonus cash.

Btw, I know it sounds like it but I am not an eBates rep...hehe.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
How do you guys get these offers? Do I check the "general email promotions" box under "promotions and surveys" under "Communication Preferences?" And is it too late for me to get the 8%? Thanks!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think it ends tonight. I didn't change anything in my settings. Offers are just randomly sent to my message inbox.

Members online