Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New member here for information.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huwing

Aug 28, 2017
I don't collect sports cards. However, my neighbor who is 72 and has been collecting baseball cards since he was a kid and gave me two boxes of baseball cards (about 1000) and they are in fantastic condition. Some are in plastic most are not but he kept them in a weather proof container. I know ZERO about baseball cards. Hopefully, i can get educated on what they are and possible value. I'm in no really hurry to get rid of them. I want to understand what I have been given and handle them as such.
Any assistants would be greatly appeciated.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
take a couple out and post on here ; name , year and number on back . then the right people will be able to help

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Wecome to FCB! Pictures of a couple can give a lot of folks here an idea of what might be in the boxes and players to keep an eye out for. I'm most curious about the condition because it sounds like he took steps to protect his cards. Even commons from certain sets or years can be worth a nice little bit if they are in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online