Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night crew 27. We really gotta start this earlier edition.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
a95b99a8f1b0e4544e6eb976b6e31f58.jpg
ff7c57c8ea9fd1a0b45abdeb9edaa83e.jpg
64be0ce5bf2e5b1fbed43bb33ec0ae8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That is righteous. What sort of work will you be doing?

Sorry guys, been swamped again at work. My internet connection is absolute crap in the store so it wouldn't even let the forums open for me to start the thread. Anywho, I found out today that I might be going to Houston for work to help in the recovery process.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
That is righteous. What sort of work will you be doing?

More than likely, we will be working at one of the Lowe's stores that was closed due to flooding. I'm sure they will have cleanup to do and their own employees will be dealing with their own issues. When Hurricane Irene hit in 2012, we had employees from other stores come to our store and fill in and take some of the load off of us. Feel like its only fair that I return that favor.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Cool man. Wish you the best. Getting that store up and running will be a good thing for people down there. Lowes has some stuff that people need.

More than likely, we will be working at one of the Lowe's stores that was closed due to flooding. I'm sure they will have cleanup to do and their own employees will be dealing with their own issues. When Hurricane Irene hit in 2012, we had employees from other stores come to our store and fill in and take some of the load off of us. Feel like its only fair that I return that favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts