Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******Morning Thread ******* 8/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had another long time friend pass last night so this is a sad moment for me . At least we got to see each other recently after about 40 years . Remember your old friends and make effort to see them when you can .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Good morning everyone! Sorry to hear about your loss. I've lost 2 family members this year and my dog. As tough as it is, hang onto those good times when you start feeling down about it. They may be gone, but the memories will always be there.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Just found out he was a vet , we played sandlot football for years , drank lots of beer -- that killed the pain of football LOL. We had a large group of close friends at private rec. sadly we are losing some . Today's rec's are to controlled .
BASEBALL ; four more regular games left and hope a playoff , at two I will try to sell TONS of cards .

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Had another long time friend pass last night so this is a sad moment for me . At least we got to see each other recently after about 40 years . Remember your old friends and make effort to see them when you can .

Sorry for your loss, I know how it feels to lose friends, especially those that 1. you've known for years and 2. you have known for years but have not seen or heard from in a while.