Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paper or plastic? Night Crew Ep. 28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ok ya knuckleheads.....lets talk about something near and dear to our hearts......sports related food. What is your favorite type of sports related food? If I'm going to a game, I gotta have a good hotdog. If I'm sitting around at the house watching the game, I gotta go with nachos or hot wings. I even normally eat pizza on my big wax crackin days.

Check in sickos.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Beeeee to the eeellllll. Whats up homie. Anything good going on? I am sitting here waiting on a pizza to be delivered.

Edit to talk about baseball stadium food. Durham bulls used to have a hotdog with Dillards BBQ on it. Delicious. Havent been to a charlotte knights game. I have been to a panthers game and had a Hawg Molly sandwich. Delicious.

Last edited:

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
They left ft mill last year or the year before. New stadium right by the Panthers stadium.

Also if im at a game. I have got to have peanuts.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I haven't ever really tried any of the "fancier" treats like the special sandwiches at some of the venues but I do try to have something. Most of the times its just dogs or nachos. You been watching any of the Definitive breaks today? Man, that stuff is HOTTTTT.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I will probably check some out on YouTube today. I can't afford any new cards at the moment so I haven't been watching it because it would be too tempting

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So if I go to a game.. Dodger Stadium.. Have to go with a Dodger Dog and a beer..

Anaheim, they have a nice braut..

At home.. i'll make those little dogs in a bun.. or as we call them.. Beenie Weenies!!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening.
if I'm at a mariners game. gotta go hot dog early on, then some garlic and broccoli chicken in or around the 6th. nice place on the corner next to the mariners museum behind home plate

Seahawks @ Centurylink it's hotdogs and popcorn

at home watching games, whatever I have available.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Just got back from taking the dogs on a walk. Jayme had to twist my arm to go as I was watching the Twins and just opened a beer, plus throw in the fact that I had showered already after work.

As far as food at the games, it varies for me at Target Field. They have some of the best cheese curds I've ever had. Nachos, hot dogs, and brats are never a bad choice either. They also have a Cuban sandwich that is good, but would be better if they didn't have so much bread on them.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
local minor league café has several items . HB all the way my fav $10.00 highest item .
Charlotte has a good BBQ but small at times .
I've been up north and your choices are super , large and costly . South not as special .

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I don't go to games all that often but when I do, I generally will get a hot dog (or two). To me that's the quintessential ballpark food. Also, it's hard to ruin a hot dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts