Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Save The Date! October 19-22 Virtual Card Show Volume 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Save The Date! October 19-22 Virtual Card Show Volume 4

This is the date we have set up for the next card show.

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SET UP.... Please use this thread to reserve a space.

All previous vendors automatically have space.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
a good chance I will want a spot, so I will use this to save a space-

Abraham Lincoln was a good old man, he jumped

Last edited by a moderator:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I will the a space. I think i could get semi organized by then

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not sure how to concisely organize this or if it's possible/worth while but since we have a decent amount of time before the next one goes "live" could/should we organize a thread where people can list categories/players/sets etc.. they are looking for so sellers could list better? On a real table it's easy to plunk down several 3200 count boxes and let us junkies rummage through but obviously no one will list that but if some one said I'm looking for this or that perhaps a seller could list a few things they may not have otherwise to get more conversations going.
Don't get me wrong I think the last show went well I'm just spitballing ideas to boost the sales

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I'm not sure how to concisely organize this or if it's possible/worth while but since we have a decent amount of time before the next one goes "live" could/should we organize a thread where people can list categories/players/sets etc.. they are looking for so sellers could list better? On a real table it's easy to plunk down several 3200 count boxes and let us junkies rummage through but obviously no one will list that but if some one said I'm looking for this or that perhaps a seller could list a few things they may not have otherwise to get more conversations going.
Don't get me wrong I think the last show went well I'm just spitballing ideas to boost the sales

You can do that here just fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app