Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Save The Date! October 19-22 Virtual Card Show Volume 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
dealing with a ton of health issues here right now but as long as none of my 3 charges pass away in the next 3 weeks , i SHOULD have enough time to get a list together and try to my hand with a low-end thread this time around...

EArnold1983

Aug 13, 2017
I'll give it another try, really felt like my pricing was pretty good. I'm wondering if no pics was the problem...it's just taking pics requires ALOT of time. May still do a list and just revisit the pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Depending on what a buyer is looking for lists can be difficult. Do you organize the lists by team? By set? By year? For the most part if I open a thread and just see a huge list I will hit the back button and assume whatever obscure things I look for aren't in there lol
Even gang scans/pics are better than none

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

EArnold1983

Aug 13, 2017
Depending on what a buyer is looking for lists can be difficult. Do you organize the lists by team? By set? By year? For the most part if I open a thread and just see a huge list I will hit the back button and assume whatever obscure things I look for aren't in there lol
Even gang scans/pics are better than none

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

That's fair, I had mine broken down by sport with team name listed. So a simple Ctrl-F would allow anyone to find the team/player they were looking for. Maybe I'll try breaking it down further.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app