Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Come "Cy" my newest addition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Kinda excited about this piece. It's just over 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". I may look into possible restoration on the glue/tape stains on the back. Also I'm planning on doing some type a framed display. It's got a full JSA LOA. I liked the piece because, well it's Cy Young, but a signature of him on anything in action/pitching is extremely rare.

0b8ea4aabb5e9aeed6b95cb1ad72cc27.jpg

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Love it! Congratulations Ryan!!! This might be one of those times to leave it as it is and let the age and history show through.

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
BB4qxnF.gif

Absolutely incredible Ryan! Insane pickup! It doesn't get much better than this. Imagine how many Cy Young awards Cy Young would have received if Cy Young were around to receive the Cy Young award?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I love it! As a Freemason, one of the coolest pieces I've seen is a Masonic Patent signed by the members of a lodge witnessing the raising of a new Master Mason, including Cy Young.