Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** September FIRST thread 9/1 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
TGIF. Not baseball, but HS football has started now locally - Hope you all can enjoy some Friday Night Lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Lots of good things start, but we lose summer.
Still lots of baseball to come this year, though!!!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Got to sleep in, but getting punished for it by taking three 10 year olds to a Trampoline park for three hours...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. We had one of the nicest truckers in today and yesterday. Our shipping ours are 7:30-4, and he showed up at 4:50 last night. We told him we could get him loaded in the morning and he was completely okay with that. He even offered to being us donuts, but the truck stop doesn't carry donuts. He also mentioned being former military, which is a big deal to me with so many family members being former military.

So I went ahead and got some donuts from the bakery this morning, and I also thanked him for his service. Mentioned to him that it meant a lot and that I worked at the Veterans Cemetery for 3 summers. You could tell how much it actually meant to him that he was being thanked for his service. He was also going to buy some beans to take home, but I told him just to take them. It would have only cost him $9, and they only cost us about $4.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning/afternoon! Got back from a couple more baseballs games last night. My Dad and I stayed in Cincinnati Wednesday night after going to the Reds/Mets game that night and went to the noon game yesterday. At batting practice on Wednesday I caught a HR hit by Dominic Smith and then had a ball tossed to me by Chasen Bradford. Been going to BP since the beginning of time and got my first 2 baseballs within minutes of each other! :eek:

Members online

Latest posts