Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Low print runs for some Topps Now Players Weekend 5 card team sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I just saw some low print runs for the Topps Now Players Weekend 5 card sets. Did you pick any up?

Padres - 52
Rangers - 57
A's - 64
Mariners - 65
Rays - 65
Tigers - 75
Brewers - 76
Rockies - 78
White Sox - 84
Blue Jays - 93
Twins - 96
Giants - 99
Braves - 100

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Almost bought the rockies but when i checked they didn't have a complete checklist

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Hopefully your team will win 6 straight games between August 22nd and end of season to get the bonus card(s).

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Hopefully your team will win 6 straight games between August 22nd and end of season to get the bonus card(s).

That's like 3 billion to 1 odds against the White Sox :(

Which sucks because they dropped the ball by not including Moncada and/or Lopez.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I just saw some low print runs for the Topps Now Players Weekend 5 card sets. Did you pick any up?

guess I'm nuts to pick up a Rockies one at $4/card, but the ****** names of CHUCK NAZTY, GREY WOLF, BETTY hooked me. I hope the 5th ends up being NINJA.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Has anyone heard more about the bonus cards?

I just got notice my Dodgers set has shipped -- and Rockies not shipped yet -- and I know I probably haven't earned a bonus card because I doubt the Dodgers or Rockies have put together a 6-game streak (yet) during the eligible time period. I know the Indians and Dbacks should have for the people who bought those sets. I'm wondering how the bonus card will work if the Dodgers or Rockies get the 6G streak because I doubt Topps is just going to send it to me for free if my teams become eligible.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Has anyone heard more about the bonus cards?

I have a followup to my own Q. I received a TOPPS NOW shipping notice that I wasn't expecting since my TOPPS NOW Players Weekend cards were received a few days ago. The notice was for a Rockies bonus card (that I didn't realize the Rockies qualified for the offer) and it's being shipped to me at no extra charge.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
the card arrived today and it was a card related to the Rockies' 6th straight victory. Carlos Gonzalez depicted and talking about a 2 HR game led the Rockies to their 6th straight victory.

Too bad it wasn't a "NINJA" card. ;)

Latest posts