Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sniping options, redux.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
What's the current status of the sniping services that some of you use? It seems like in the last six snipes, I get a ebay email "unauthorized use of your account" email saying my ebay account has been locked and I have to reset my password to unlock it. So I do that on ebay and on my sniper service.

Is Gixen mirror service seem to still be the gold standard as it seemed to be in a thread on FCB in Dec 2016 or have people soured on that for some other services? I'm starting to get tired of changing my ebay password after every item bid attempt.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I only use gavelsnipe, and have only had one time where it didn't work. The only thing I don't like is that it seems to go off like 8-10 seconds before the auction is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I tried gixen free tonight - 2 for 2 wins and no emails from ebay about unauthorized use of m account so I think I may sign up for gixen mirror.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Gixen just changed their sniping service to include an ebay API. So basically, you link your eBay account with your new Gixen account. Gixen will walk you through the linking process. Worth the $6.00 per year to set your snipes and hopefully, you dont get outsniped!

Fordman

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Gixen just changed their sniping service to include an ebay API. So basically, you link your eBay account with your new Gixen account. Gixen will walk you through the linking process. Worth the $6.00 per year to set your snipes and hopefully, you dont get outsniped!

I'm thinking gixen is a good move for me. 4 for 4 in snipes sent with no ebay "unauthorized account use, locked your account, change your password" emails received. I just paid for the mirror service as $6 seems cheap to have two servers send a snipe for you and that $6/yr is cheaper than the fee of placing 10 bids with another sniping service I had been considering.

Members online

Latest posts