Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD SUNDAY MORNING*////////////////// 9/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. Happy to have a 3 day weekend. I'm brushing up on some technical fundamentals before a grueling interview tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Been at work most of the afternoon. I've been on call all day, but the last time I went home I was home for maybe 20 minutes before I had to come back in to dump another load. Dumped 2 loads this morning between 8:30 and 9, came back around 1:30 to dump a couple, went home because I was told they were switching to a bigger trailer to load, well 20 minutes later I'm getting a call that they had a load. Have one more guy that's going to have a truck load ready in about 45 minutes for me to dump tonight. That will put my total at 9 or 10 trucks on the day, which is a busy day for it being early. Nowhere near like the 50-60 trucks days that come in the middle of harvest

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Crawdads lost =finished this year . Bought our players jersey $80.00 another player went for $1000.00 WOW

Members online