Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** MORNING THREAD **** 9/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I can rest anytime but just can't sleep long . I'm better since retired . Guess I need part time work LOL

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
G'morning fellas. Had a productive weekend. Been balls to the wall remodeling the kitchen. Built bar stools this weekend. Getting close to being done.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Nice man! I'm looking at doing upstairs flooring this Spring and an almost full basement remodel some time after that.

Morning all! Stepdaughter got me feeling old today. Today is her first day of third grade. When my wife and I met, she wasn't even two.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Nice man! I'm looking at doing upstairs flooring this Spring and an almost full basement remodel some time after that.

Morning all! Stepdaughter got me feeling old today. Today is her first day of third grade. When my wife and I met, she wasn't even two.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I've done everything myself, to save money. Built the counter tops for everything. Built the island myself. Replaced all of the flooring (including sub floor) myself. Built a pantry into the kitchen, etc... it's been one headache after another, but I've probably saved close to $5,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Just taking more beans in today. Found out that I got the busy day of the weekend Sunday. Saturday there were 5 trucks and Monday had 2 trucks. I had 9 on Sunday

Members online

Latest posts