Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Mega boxes finding their way back to Target

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Just left Target and saw that the Bowman Mega boxes are back in stock.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
These never made it here, or were scooped up immediately. But now I have to go look.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Nothing in Fresno.......The guy who delivers the cards is being followed from store to store.......he or she spend over 1,000.00. I hope they losted money! Best regards, David

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I bought 3 and have them on eBay. Prices are not as strong as before so if I get $45 a box I'll take it! My Target had them in the $9.99 price area and they honored all three at that price when they came up at $14.99. They had five more but I left them. I didn't want to be greedy.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
So I went to one of my semi-local Targets this morning, and they had a whole mess of Mega Boxes in stock! I bought 6, leaving a few with questionable wrappers behind. Originally I was going to just sell the Chrome packs as a 12-pack lot, but I ended up ripping them. Glad I did:

img164.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Hell of a pull DB. Gold, numbered?

Looks Gold, but they call them Orange. #'ed 23/25. Will sell for enough to replace the jeans I ruining by creaming them when I pulled it. This is actually the 4th Judge auto I've pulled this year (this, GQ, Archives, and Optic).

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Looks Gold, but they call them Orange. #'ed 23/25. Will sell for enough to replace the jeans I ruining by creaming them when I pulled it. This is actually the 4th Judge auto I've pulled this year (this, GQ, Archives, and Optic).

Just cut out the infected area and turn them into chaps.

You must be so conflicted with a Yankees player having a successful rookie year, until your head hits your pillow stuffed with dollar bills.

Members online