Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thunder & Lightning, Very very freighting Night Crew Ep 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Pretty quiet here in the Portland area. It feels like fall is starting. It must be, since I bought another flannel shirt today.

I've made one small pick up this month. I even scanned it. I just have to get it off of the scanner's memory card and post it here. My kid stole the computer to play Minecraft, so maybe tomorrow.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
nice. Portland Smokey? I had a couple friends try to head to seaside and the coast but it was cold and smoke filled so they turned around. I hit the coast last October, amazing place.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
It was really smoky earlier this week. My car was covered in ash for 2 days. It's pretty much all gone now. It rained for about 20 minutes today which got rid of any bad air that was hanging around.

The coast is nice here. Seaside is so-so, kind of touristy. Then again, I was a tourist, so what the hell do I care? I spent some time in Depoe Bay earlier this year; great views of the ocean.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
happy Bday to the legendary [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] ... where you at? ? :)

2df10aba9f373941ce95adddbf84b77b.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thunder & Lightning, Very very freighting Night Crew Ep 37

Man, we didn't get back to our friends place til around one last night, didn't get back to the inlaws until about 2, and here I am at work already, it's gunna be a long day! Plus Giants Cowboys tonight, this guys not gunna get much sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online