Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leighton Sheldon of Just Collect opening some Jordan rookies.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Facebook comments are brutal.

I saw a couple of Jordan stickers and one rookie by skimming through. Were there more?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
OMG, enthralling! I was scared to death for the guy who won the first Jordan base because it looked like the breaker was spitting on it in all his excitement. Or maybe he'd get so overly excited that he'd accidentally clench his hand and squish it.

Thanks for sharing!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
The comments were entertaning. Watching that made me want to buy a 1984 topps football box to open.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The comments were left by idiots who only know new cards pretty much. OMG why are you so rough with the cards?!?!?!

Listen kid. He's not hurting them.

He does not need gloves on these cards either. Stop pretending you know more than a professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The comments were left by idiots who only know new cards pretty much. OMG why are you so rough with the cards?!?!?!

Listen kid. He's not hurting them.

He does not need gloves on these cards either. Stop pretending you know more than a professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

my favorite rant on the subject of card handling was where Chri5 from Cardsinfinity (usually really mellow dude) gets pissed off :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T45VeBvSPu8

and starts throwing cards!! LOL

Members online