Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Post Your Crap...Night Crew Ep. 38

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think Would is the best song from AIC and Long Gone Day is the best song from Mad Season. Layne Staley's best individual performance probably is either from the vid posted or Don't Follow. .. idk.

there's a lot of rare side appearances with other bands that have been popping up, this ones pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8UjCwNOLpA

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well now I know what your icon is. I wondered who that was. I would never have guessed - and I've seen that band in concert. I must be getting old.

That pic would have been from "Live at the Moore (Seattle)1990"
Haven't watched that full show in a while but the exact pic probably came from this song

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Crap, you put me on the spot! It was in their early days, opening for Van Halen if I remember right.

Dear google....

OK it was September 6 1991. Opening for VH. At Fiddler's Green - one of the sheitiest concert venues on earth. Bad theater in the absolute a**hole of Denver.

I thought they put on a good set, but the audience didn't seem to agree. They were there to see VH and just didn't dig it. At one point in between songs he shot back and said something like "what the hell is wrong with all of you, the thin air?". Or something like that. Just read about his demise on wikipedia...that is a shame.

congrats that must have been awesome, what tour?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
At one point in between songs he shot back and said something like "what the hell is wrong with all of you, the thin air?". Or something like that. Just read about his demise on wikipedia...that is a shame.

hahaha nice. :lol: That date would mean it was all Facelift album songs I bet. (and a few from the Sweet Alice demo that never went on anything else)

Yeah it's sad, dude was supposedly under 120lbs for a while near the end... he would have turned 50 a few weeks ago.

Jerry went on to do some decent solo work but then rebuilt AIC with a shtty Lenny Kravitz wannabe. :rolleyes: first album back was trash, the next one was decent for these days.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I think Would is the best song from AIC and Long Gone Day is the best song from Mad Season. Layne Staley's best individual performance probably is either from the vid posted or Don't Follow. .. idk.

there's a lot of rare side appearances with other bands that have been popping up, this ones pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8UjCwNOLpA
Nice man. My favorites are probably love hate love or drug of choice. Mad season for me is wake up.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online