Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dick Pole & Rusty Kuntz: Night Crew Episode 39

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening, plowing through "the Ozarks" on Netflix, love Jason Bateman, different type of role for him, really good. In other news the Championship starts for the only fantasy league I did good in this year. Unfortunately it's also the only free league I did, so I won't win any cash.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Evening, plowing through "the Ozarks" on Netflix, love Jason Bateman, different type of role for him, really good. In other news the Championship starts for the only fantasy league I did good in this year. Unfortunately it's also the only free league I did, so I won't win any cash.
I started it but didn't get far into it. So far pretty good

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Can bean harvest be over yet? We are just getting started here and im sick of it already. Been at work since 7:30 this morning

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've been working on launching a business with a friend, and it definitely means a different level of hours of work. On the bright side, there's a freedom and flexibility in being a founder/owner which only seems fair given the degree of work with no actual paycheck at the current time...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've been working on launching a business with a friend, and it definitely means a different level of hours of work. On the bright side, there's a freedom and flexibility in being a founder/owner which only seems fair given the degree of work with no actual paycheck at the current time...

As someone with experience of making zero dollars, I can agree its comes with much flexibility. :lol:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
As someone with experience of making zero dollars, I can agree its comes with much flexibility. :lol:

:D

What's the product sy?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

We are building out a company that will help businesses with B2B companies with their outbound sales. Basically leveraging data, and strategic targeting (email, cold-calling etc.) and some general business sense to help drive sales. My partner has done this for a couple of businesses that he was involved in in the past, and we believe that we can scale this to help others.

There are some other companies doing similar things, so we know the concept can work, and we believe we have some angles on it that no one else is doing (and my partner's track record has been as good or better than every company we have come across who advertises their successes...)

Spent 10 hours in the car today going to and from a potential client, and of course spent quite a few hours there ironing out many of the (proposed) details. Was a good meeting, but I am absolutely beat. Problem is I get back and need hours to wind down and be able to fall asleep...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I need something good to binge watch on Netflix.

I’ve recently watched The Ranch.

I watched the first few episodes of Fuller House, and don’t think I’ll revisit that.

My wife talked up Friends From College, but it wasn’t that great. I watch probably six episodes.

I’ve seen Making A Murderer and Stranger Things.

I was hoping Vice Principals was on there, but it’s not.

Any recommendations? I’d like something funny and I’m 30 minute increments.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Any recommendations? I’d like something funny and I’m 30 minute increments.

Since I've been posting "Feel My Ubiquity" as a joke on here nearly every night I decided to go rewatch that. (Jesus Twins on Howard Stern) I don't know how much you've ever seen of that saga, but their manager is probably the funniest person ever on that show (above Chappelle and every real comedian on there) I wouldn't want to give spoilers but each trip gets stranger and stranger... cut them up in 30 mins or whatever, just plain watch... just not sure of the correct order offhand.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Since I've been posting "Feel My Ubiquity" as a joke on here nearly every night I decided to go rewatch that. (Jesus Twins on Howard Stern) I don't know how much you've ever seen of that saga, but their manager is probably the funniest person ever on that show (above Chappelle and every real comedian on there) I wouldn't want to give spoilers but each trip gets stranger and stranger... cut them up in 30 mins or whatever, just plain watch... just not sure of the correct order offhand.

Never heard of it, but I’ll look into it.