User Tag List

Thread: Ticketmaster....

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ticketmaster....

Besides being an incredible rip off, do they ever actually answer the phone?! I'm actually trying to give them money but they always have "high call volume". Oh and they don't let you go on hold, they tell you to use their automated service if you don't want to wait and disconnect the call. How are they still in business? And why do the tickets I want have to use Ticketmaster...ugh !
    -end rant-

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Besides being an incredible rip off, do they ever actually answer the phone?!
    who calls ticketmaster anymore? I see you're rolling it 80's style.

When I have to deal with the devil, I use the internets. More convenient to me and gets the job done.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    who calls ticketmaster anymore? I see you're rolling it 80's style.

When I have to deal with the devil, I use the internets. More convenient to me and gets the job done.
    Yeah but I needed a question answered...
    Long story short, Monster Jam is coming to our area on my sons 3rd birthday and he loves the monster trucks...I got the presale password and looked to pick up tickets, but couldn't find anything about the pit party tickets. I didn't want to buy the tickets without the pit party ones and was hoping a real live person could help me out with that

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try to remember to look at things on Sept 19th - I don't have the preaccess code so I'm locked out of ticketmaster online to see the types of tickets offered.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, i went on ticketmaster and looked up Monster Jam tickets for my local venue. The pit party tickets are listed as separate events from the show events for each date so you'll need to make a purchase from each event to have show and pit party tickets for you and your family.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I finally figured it out, thanks.

Another reason I hate Ticketmaster....after all the tickets and everything, it came to about $180....then when I went to checkout after all their fees and crap it came out to about $240....ridiculous!

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another reason I hate Ticketmaster....after all the tickets and everything, it came to about $180....then when I went to checkout after all their fees and crap it came out to about $240....ridiculous!

They love those fees. Good Lord that's a lot of them

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darn it! I should have remembered to say go to your local ticketmaster counter (if you have one) to buy. Mine is in my grocery store I go for my weekly grocery trip so the extreme rare instance that I need to deal with Ticketmaster, I buy my tix from the counter at my store and save on most of the junk fees. I still pay a per-ticket service fee, but I eliminate all those "delivery" fees related to mailing or printing out your tickets. I bet you might have been able to cut your fees down to $30 by doing a purchase at a ticketmaster counter.

I am wondering how Monster Jam works in a particular thing. I like Grave Digger and I've noticed there are 4-5 Monster Jam shows each weekend. Does that mean there are 4-5 Grave Digger vehicles (thus the laundry list of drivers listed on the Monster Jam website) or just one Grave Digger vehicle and they get to choose which show to attend each weekend?

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    darn it! I should have remembered to say go to your local ticketmaster counter (if you have one) to buy. Mine is in my grocery store I go for my weekly grocery trip so the extreme rare instance that I need to deal with Ticketmaster, I buy my tix from the counter at my store and save on most of the junk fees. I still pay a per-ticket service fee, but I eliminate all those "delivery" fees related to mailing or printing out your tickets. I bet you might have been able to cut your fees down to $30 by doing a purchase at a ticketmaster counter.

I am wondering how Monster Jam works in a particular thing. I like Grave Digger and I've noticed there are 4-5 Monster Jam shows each weekend. Does that mean there are 4-5 Grave Digger vehicles (thus the laundry list of drivers listed on the Monster Jam website) or just one Grave Digger vehicle and they get to choose which show to attend each weekend?
    We watch a ton and I remember in the World Finals from Vegas last year they must have had 5 or 6 grave diggers, with different drivers, and some even went head to head, so I'm assuming they have many many Diggers....oh they even did a thing for 30 years of Digger where they had like 6 trucks going at once... but they were all different versions of the truck through the years.

If you like Grave Digger, their home base is right off the side of the road heading to North Carolina's outer banks, if you ever get a chance to go that way, it's fun, you can ride a monster truck (in the back, but it's still an experience), they have a bunch of old trucks around to look at, and a big store where we spent too much money