Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleveland Indians win 22nd in a row to set the AL record!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I heard the Dodgers are the first team ever to have a 15 game winning streak and a 15 game loosing streak in the same season..

So much for the Dodgers trying to knock off Seattle/Chicago 116' wins!!

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
So to summarize the 2 Cleveland teams currently in season:

Indians last 20 games: 20-0
Browns last 86 games: 20-66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It's been a season of extremes. Looking at the standings for the first time in a while, I can't remember the last time I saw 4 divisions where the first place team was ahead by 10 games or more, only 2 divisions where there's any kind of race at all. And the Nationals clinched with more than 3 weeks left.

One consistent thing is my Phils have a stranglehold on the #30 spot. SF is challenging them but we are steadfast.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Up 3-1 today in the 3rd inning over Detroit thanks to a Jay Bruce HR after a double by Lindor and a walk by J-Ram.

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
It's 5-3 top of the 8th..

MLB record is 26 games in a row..

AL record is 20.. which they tied yesterday..

The 1916 New York Giants hold the record for the longest unbeaten streak in MLB history at 26 games but tied one game during the streak. Let's be honest, this isn't soccer, the TRUE longest winning streak belongs to the 1935 Chicago Cubs and now the 2017 Cleveland Indians at 21 games.

Members online