Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleveland Indians win 22nd in a row to set the AL record!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I've always assumed the Indians win streak would end on a night that Bauer started (because he's on my fantasy team). I was glad he didn't blow it on his last game, would be very happy if it wasn't until his next start (because they would have broken the record by then) but his stuff simply doesn't look good tonight. At least not good enough to win a pitchers duel if the Indians offense doesn't show up.

But I'm a natural born pessimist so it's typical of me to think this way.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Yeah, both the Reds & Bengals threatened to move across the river to KY. Maybe the cities need to call a team's bluff because the owners just cant up and move without the league's consent first.

true, the league or their owners need to consent, but I wonder if the owners have ever voted to deny a move of a team that wanted
to move from one part of its territory to another part of their territory such as what the case would be if the Reds and Bengals wanted to move across the river. I think the Athletics were talking about a move to the south bay but that got shut down over giants/athletics territorial rights issues but that never came to a owner vote as I recall.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts