Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burbank now taking offers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
A few of you have mentioned on other threads that Burbank is now taking offers, but I don't see how to do this on either Ebay or Beckett. So how do you send them an offer?

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
A few of you have mentioned on other threads that Burbank is now taking offers, but I don't see how to do this on either Ebay or Beckett. So how do you send them an offer?

On Beckett add cards to Cart. Then in Cart you should see 'Make Offer' option.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
When you go to the cart I think the minimum needs to be $50 to submit an offer, could be off but I know I saw a minimum before they would consider offers

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well I just tried it. I put a bunch of high-end cards in the shopping cart and sent them an offer of 60% of their asking price. To their credit they replied quickly, but the counteroffer was still quite high, they hardly came down at all. I suppose I could have gone back and forth, and probably ended up somewhere in between...but it would have been much closer to the original asking price than my original offer. When the starting point is a Burbank price that's still too much.

Their selection is awesome and I've bought plenty of cards from them in the past. And I'll probably pick up things now and then in the future, but it'll have to be something special. I guess I'm just getting fatigued with high prices and less willing to overpay.

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The only one I did I think I took a $70 cart to $60 if I'm not mistaken. You're spot on, the selection is great but probably not finding many bargains, service is pretty good though, sometimes that gets overlooked

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah the service is pretty good in my experience too. But they are just really expensive, and there's no two ways about it. Even the counteroffer I got from them was 90% of the original price. A 90% counteroffer is not really a counteroffer, so I'm not going to bother with that anymore.

The only one I did I think I took a $70 cart to $60 if I'm not mistaken. You're spot on, the selection is great but probably not finding many bargains, service is pretty good though, sometimes that gets overlooked

Members online