Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brent Williams just hit something ridiculous from Heritage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This card is silly.

c9a4e798031c219ee6777d7186ca8c29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Cool card, but I hate how card companies cut off part of a player's name so it will fit in their tiny windows.
Where's the "er" in Jeter's name? Did they throw it away? Will there be a game-used card with a tiny "er" on it?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Cool card, but I hate how card companies cut off part of a player's name so it will fit in their tiny windows.
Where's the "er" in Jeter's name? Did they throw it away? Will there be a game-used card with a tiny "er" on it?

I know they all can't be like this one..
jeter-a.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I need to see the optometrist again I guess. Damn. I didn't know batting gloves had those tags.
Not really a tag, like a jersey laundry tag or embroidered name tag, but more of a player's personal ID patch on the outside of the glove:

14490c_lg.jpeg

4864b_lg.jpeg

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I know they all can't be like this one..
jeter-a.jpg

Here's the 2/2 that I saw was listed on EBAY a few months after I sold mine..

jeter-2.jpg

These are both beautiful cards (more attractive than the card in the OP) but if I were a Jeter supercollector I'd lay down more cash for the Heritage because it features a beautiful (bold) on-card auto and it's 1-of-1.

Also because autographs are more my thing. I rarely pick up memorabilia cards, I only do if they feature jumbo logo patches or unique items like the two Jeter's you posted. But 1/1 autos first (for me)

Members online