Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Olson must be the leader in solo homers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Here are how the top 6 home run leaders rank in HR per at-bats:

J.D. Martinez is hitting a HR every 9.5 at-bats (43 in 408)
Stanton is hitting a HR every 9.9 at-bats (57 in 563)
Gallo is hitting a HR every 11.3 at-bats (38 in 430)
Judge is hitting a HR every 11.3 at-bats (46 in 519)
Bellinger is hitting a HR every 11.7 at-bats (39 in 456)
Davis is hitting a HR every 13.5 at-bats (40 in 539)

If J.D. Martinez hadn't missed 40 games this season we'd certainly have two players in the majors with 50+ HR.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Judge has now hit 7 home runs in his last 10 games! He needs just one more to tie it and two homers to own the rookie HR title.

At his current pace ESPN projects him to finish with exactly 50 HR (assuming he plays all 7 of the final regular season games)
[MENTION=11981]WCTYSON[/MENTION] Do you own any Judge RC or autos? Most have already sold them off but I know you're not the type who's only in it for the money.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Anyone who is invested in Olson should sell today. I picked him up for the last week of my fantasy season to try and salvage a tiny pay day. I've been cursed with injuries all year long...sell now, he won't have a good final week.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Anyone who is invested in Olson should sell today. I picked him up for the last week of my fantasy season to try and salvage a tiny pay day. I've been cursed with injuries all year long...sell now, he won't have a good final week.

I literally just missed picking him up a few weeks ago in my fantasy league. The moment I clicked on his name to add from free agency my internet temporarily went out. Unfortunately I didn't think to use my iphone and when the internet came back a few hours later someone snatched him up. Ended up hurting me badly because it was the day before the first round of the playoffs began and I lost the series by less than 20 points. He hit like 4 home runs that week and that alone would have won it. I settled for Pham instead and he was injured just about every game of the series.

Sorry about the rant. It still stings cuz I ended up with more points than any other team the final two rounds and would be celebrating my 2nd straight 1st place finish in my dynasty league.

Back on topic, I certainly agree that now would be the time to sell. I don't see him coming close to continuing with this pace next year

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Judge has now hit 7 home runs in his last 10 games! He needs just one more to tie it and two homers to own the rookie HR title.

At his current pace ESPN projects him to finish with exactly 50 HR (assuming he plays all 7 of the final regular season games)
[MENTION=11981]WCTYSON[/MENTION] Do you own any Judge RC or autos? Most have already sold them off but I know you're not the type who's only in it for the money.

This is my only remaining auto of him, keeping the insert auto set together. Aside from that, I have about a dozen 2017 Bowman RC's and non-auto inserts.

2017 Bowman ROY Auto Set.jpg

Why wouldn't Olson have a good final week? Because you picked him up for your fantasy team?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
This is my only remaining auto of him, keeping the insert auto set together. Aside from that, I have about a dozen 2017 Bowman RC's and non-auto inserts.

View attachment 73495

That's right, I remember you were putting together that set. It looks very nice completed...wtg!

WCTYSON said:
Why wouldn't Olson have a good final week? Because you picked him up for your fantasy team?

I'm assuming that is what he means. Typically happens to me as well, with a few exceptions.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014

Irony.

Nailed it.

Members online