Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay search problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Like most in here, I have several saved searches that I look at several times a day. most times there is nothing new I need but I have typically 6 different searches for the same thing.
Which leads me to my problem. after looking up some visual reference on Worthpoint I noticed several cards that show sold in a recent timeframe that never appeared on my lists. in recent weeks I've had several members and friends show items that I can't find as well. this past week I've even asked them to search certain items and they get several to dozens more listings than I can get, even not signed in. What gives? how many items have I missed because of this? anyone else notice this?
also my search parameters range from completely vague to specific. I'll even search a few key words in a "lost" listing to still find nothing.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I have definitely missed out on cards I never saw but there will also be times I get notifications for new results and there's nothing new

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Maybe you need to clear your cookies in your web browser? Those can sometimes cause problems.

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
Would that still matter if I only use the app?

I know I use just the app on my phone and the notices come at least 2-4 hours late at best. At that point I've already checked my saved searches. I uninstall and re-set the app once a week and have no problems, but notices are useless. Of course when a card is ready to end their greatttttttttttt notices and works. (Go figure. Lollllllllll)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I know I use just the app on my phone and the notices come at least 2-4 hours late at best. At that point I've already checked my saved searches. I uninstall and re-set the app once a week and have no problems, but notices are useless. Of course when a card is ready to end their greatttttttttttt notices and works. (Go figure. Lollllllllll)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Oh yeah i always get those item ending notices 😂

Members online

Latest posts