Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VintageBreaks.com 10% off Discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys

Just got off the phone with Leighton at Just Collect / Vintage Breaks

Basically what they are doing is group breaks of vintage products the same way that other breakers are doing with new.

Through September any FCB member who participates and mentions FCB at checkout will receive a 10% off discount on their break.

I personally am going to do the 33 Goudey because the thought of a Ruth for $40 is a great gamble.

http://www.vintagebreaks.com/1933-g...card-random-4-babe-ruth-s-2-lou-gehrig-s.html

TO CLAIM YOUR DISCOUNT EMAIL [email protected] with your Name, the product you bought and your FCB User Name.

Last edited:

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I have never participated in a break but the 33 Goudy break does sound interesting. Reading the fine print there is a great deal of trimmed and "authentic" cards in the mix which would tell me that unless you hit one of the four Ruths or the Gehrig the break might be disappointing. I would hope that the Ruths, Gehrig and many of the other key Hall of Famers in the set do not fit this category and maybe we could see some scans of those cards before electing to participate. Or perhaps I just missed it and the scans are out there. I just saw the Twitter feed and have not seen anything further.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I have never participated in a break but the 33 Goudy break does sound interesting. Reading the fine print there is a great deal of trimmed and "authentic" cards in the mix which would tell me that unless you hit one of the four Ruths or the Gehrig the break might be disappointing. I would hope that the Ruths, Gehrig and many of the other key Hall of Famers in the set do not fit this category and maybe we could see some scans of those cards before electing to participate. Or perhaps I just missed it and the scans are out there. I just saw the Twitter feed and have not seen anything further.

There are some scans up in the link I posted.

Yes, rough cards. Still really nice though.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
What is required to get the discount? I entered FCB into the discount code box and it was invalid

Members online