Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD WEDNSEDAY MORNING*////////////////// 9/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

While I'm waiting on my Heat Treat furnace to warm up, I'm playing with photoshop again....

86 Donruss judge.jpg

Thought I'd mess with '86 Donruss.

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was after a local player for over a month last year -- some just don't sign . Then there was this minor league coach never signed for "guys" but always for the women / girls so we would send one knowing this and he signed and signed .
Tebow signed for the fans not so much for the back packers

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good morning all. This is Neshek talking about Zack Grienke
4a6b4192fb93735ae0474bae2600f0fa.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Two things really stick out to me about this, first it's absolutely crazy to me that there would be no professional courtesy, what if these guys end up on the same team? Second- I completely love the fact that this established pro ball player sounds like the rest of us fan boys, pretty cool.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Two things really stick out to me about this, first it's absolutely crazy to me that there would be no professional courtesy, what if these guys end up on the same team? Second- I completely love the fact that this established pro ball player sounds like the rest of us fan boys, pretty cool.
The professional courtesy or lack there of was pretty surprising to me

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] is your plant one of the 3 in the US that is idling for 10 weeks?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] is your plant one of the 3 in the US that is idling for 10 weeks?
Indirectly. We're a transmission plant and we feed the assembly plants. We are taking this weekend down but this weekend was scheduled down in January for annual Ford Fun Fest. Badically company picnic. The plants going down are to reduce inventory but at the same time, some retooling for late 2018 model changes and 2019 preproduction of the Bronco and Ranger trucks.

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Indirectly. We're a transmission plant and we feed the assembly plants. We are taking this weekend down but this weekend was scheduled down in January for annual Ford Fun Fest. Badically company picnic. The plants going down are to reduce inventory but at the same time, some retooling for late 2018 model changes and 2019 preproduction of the Bronco and Ranger trucks.

Fordman

Plus Ford notified the states of Michigan & Missouri about the down time and possibility of temporary layoffs. The states then issue mass layoff information and unemployment benfits are pre approved with no objection from either state's unemployment services. Someone from the unemployment offices contacts the media and tells them that big layoffs are coming.

Fordmam

Members online