Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Auction Houses for 90s/early 2000s inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 14, 2017
Hey!

I'm pretty new to the board and I've recently caught the 90s insert bug. I was wondering if you guys know of any good auction houses that sell 90s and early 2000s inserts.

I'm familiar with auctions houses that specify in vintage like, Sterling Sports, Heritage, Love of the Game, Wheatland, REA, etc. but none of these houses sell the modern shiny stuff that I've come to love.

To the best of my knowledge Small Traditions in the only one that sells inserts, but they primarily sell Jeter cards. I'm a Barry Larkin collector so his stuff doesn't come up as much as some of the other heavy hitters of the 90s. Any sites I haven't heard of would be a big help.

Looking especially for the following Larkins:

- '97 Flair Legacy Row 0, 1, 2, '98 Legacy Row 2, '99 Legacy Row 0,1
- '97 Circa Rave, '99 Circa Rave and/or Super Rave
- 1998 Donruss Crusade Green, Purple, Red
- 1999 Skybox Premium Star Rubies
- 1998/99 Metal Universe Precious Metals
- 1996 Select Mirror Gold, Blue, Red
- 1997 Finest Embossed Refractor

Last edited:

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
In my opinion, FCB members are one of the best sources for these cards. Although I've bought the bulk of my cards on eBay, Some of my toughest cards have come from members here.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Hey!

I'm pretty new to the board and I've recently caught the 90s insert bug. I was wondering if you guys know of any good auction houses that sell 90s and early 2000s inserts.

I'm familiar with auctions houses that specify in vintage like, Sterling Sports, Heritage, Love of the Game, Wheatland, REA, etc. but none of these houses sell the modern shiny stuff that I've come to love.

To the best of my knowledge Small Traditions in the only one that sells inserts, but they primarily sell Jeter cards. I'm a Barry Larkin collector so his stuff doesn't come up as much as some of the other heavy hitters of the 90s. Any sites I haven't heard of would be a big help.

Looking especially for the following Larkins:

- '97 Flair Legacy Row 0, 1, 2, '98 Legacy Row 2, '99 Legacy Row 0,1
- '97 Circa Rave, '99 Circa Rave and/or Super Rave
- 1998 Donruss Crusade Green, Purple, Red
- 1999 Skybox Premium Star Rubies
- 1998/99 Metal Universe Precious Metals
- 1996 Select Mirror Gold, Blue, Red
- 1997 Finest Embossed Refractor

90scurio5x.jpg~original

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts