Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hump Day! Night Crew Episode #46

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I always enjoy a nice COMC shipment. Can we discuss the fact that Raul Mondesi, former big leaguer, now current corrupt politician has two sons both named Raul Mondesi....that house must have been in a constant state of confusion and chaos.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
evening.
I'd love to have mail from comc. they have a few cards I need but I hate having to need the funds on site to offer. dumbest thing I know of

I am the same way. There is a refund option, but I haven't tried it.

WEuxt3D.png

Sucks for high dollar items.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Never should be a fee to get refund wi 30 days. I have not had an issue w that.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's an inconvenience for sure, but once in awhile I randomly put some money in my account just so I have some, figure it in to my loose (real loose) cardboard budget and just let it be until I see stuff I want. I wish they had a different system but I typically only do it for things I don't find anywhere else.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Seriously, three guys named Raul Mondesi in the same house, no one has a thought? If I had two kids and we named the first one after me, Ben jr, then we had a second and I said "oh, let's name it Ben A." My wife would think I was drunk...at best...maybe it's just a slow night but I think that's anarchy

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Seriously, three guys named Raul Mondesi in the same house, no one has a thought? If I had two kids and we named the first one after me, Ben jr, then we had a second and I said "oh, let's name it Ben A." My wife would think I was drunk...at best...maybe it's just a slow night but I think that's anarchy
Foremans 5 sons are all George too. I hate it, but to each their own.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

They probably go by nicknames.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts