Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have a Mays connect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Looking to get this one finished and want to see if possible. Rest of it is already LOAd

40b20deca9aec593ef9d93780652cbce.jpg

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Last edited:

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
His health is getting bad, he's almost blind. I'd be surprised if he travels to do signings anymore. I got him in Chicago at an appearance 3 or so years ago and he was pretty bad then. If you wanted something signed in a certain spot they wouldn't guarantee he'd sign there because he could barely see where to sign. The handler had to take his hand and set it where he was supposed to sign and hope for the best. I'd keep an eye on San Francisco (or wherever he lives now) area shows. Might also be worth while to look into his Say Hey Foundation to see if he ever does anything through that. I'd be surprised, he can be a pretty grumpy old guy, but you never know.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
^^^I agree to all of that inc. I am trying to go through the foundation. I know someone who got him a few years ago and no joke, Mays was like pricing people out of what he wanted to charge. The guy in front got him on a 16x20 for $200, guy I know of was charged $1200 to sign his RC. Luckily that guy has the funds, but def weird.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

WaxPax

I'm dating myself by saying this, but I remember when this took place. It was Old Timers day mid 70's at Shea Stadium. I can't remember if it was for the Mets or Yankees (Yanks played at Shea in 74 & 75), but it was the legendary NY CF'ers all walking in from CF together....

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I'm dating myself by saying this, but I remember when this took place. It was Old Timers day mid 70's at Shea Stadium. I can't remember if it was for the Mets or Yankees (Yanks played at Shea in 74 & 75), but it was the legendary NY CF'ers all walking in from CF together....

It was the 1977 mets oldtimers game honoring heros of the world series. That game was right after the mets traded tom seaver, my dad went crazy

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.