Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All Rise for The Night Crew: EP 49

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yeah that was a major win for him, fans from now on need to practice NBA style flopping when a player leaps into the stands to collect free gear! :lol:

(watch this end up true) :|

We’ll see people sitting five seats away playing up the domino effect and everything they’re holding absolutely exploding into the air, covering everyone around them.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have no idea what's going in in this thread.

404d383f3fb3f1107a5a58c47f05a144.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Speakin of ********.....
apparently a baby boy was born without eyelids just last week! Obviously that was a problem and the child's sight wouldn't last long unless the doctors acted quick, so they decided to take a skin graft from the boy and use it to protect his eyes. The most logical solution for the quick thinking doctor was to use the child's ********, since he would probably be circumcised anyways.
Those are about all the details I know from the story, but I guess the baby is doing ok. The doctor said he would be fine, and should keep his eyesight, he just might end up a little ****-eyed.

Members online