Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
My dad has recently met a man who has a Lonnie Smith WS HR ball in his possession. The man would like to get the ball to Lonnie but doesn't know how to go about making that happen. My dad asked me if I knew a way since I'm a baseball card collector. I told him some of you on this page would be the experts in that field. Any of you "TTM" guys out there help me out? Thanks

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I don't know if Lonnie is a good signed ttm or not, that'll take some more digging. As far as mailing it off, he should include a SASE (self-address stamped envelope) and a letter. Possibly even send the pen (blue bic crystal are good for baseballs). The old mantra for ttm is don't send something you can't replace. He needs to be prepared to never see that ball again.

There is a smaller scale baseball card show/autograph show in the St Louis area quite often. I'm not sure what it's called, just remember hearing about it a few times. They are notorious for bringing in the lesser name type guys cheap. Would be worth looking into if they have had him there or are planning on bringing him in. Maybe they have a mail-in to their signings.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
44e610a0cfebff0ff682d895d550c14a.jpg

It also seems that a lot of people have gotten him through a site called pastpros.com, which might be a safer route than just mailing to his house?

Edit to add, it looks like he doesn't sign for free to his house anymore, but the guy sent $10 and got an auto...so past pros seems like the better bet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Great information guys. I'll check out the site. Thank you. Also, I guess I didn't word myself very clearly. The gentleman wants to GIVE the WS HR ball to Lonnie. I guess his local newspaper did a story about him catching the ball so he wants to put that in his hands as well. Do I still go through pastpros.com or is there a better way?

Members online

Latest posts