Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64

Thread: The I Found Topps Fire at Target Thread

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a few blasters at my local Target yesterday and got one. The first card from the first pack was a base Aaron Judge RC and it was all downhill from there. And keeping track of all the foil versions is a headache. What's the point?

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marlton NJ
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHen I left my target last night there were 4 70$ boxes about 8 loose packs and about 6 19.99 boxes. I went back today and it was all gone
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

    Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marlton NJ
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyceoa View Post
    I found a few blasters at my local Target yesterday and got one. The first card from the first pack was a base Aaron Judge RC and it was all downhill from there. And keeping track of all the foil versions is a headache. What's the point?
    That's what makes making a set all so fun
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

    Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

  4. #34
    Member KLARNOLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Owensboro, KY
    Posts
    1,190
     lanlord99
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of you have examples what the Onyx parallels look like?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  5. #35
    Senior Member DeliciousBacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    3,193
     deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My two local Targets never got Fire at all.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

    1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/13/17): 1. Glaus: 2093 - 2. Rolen: 1653 - 3. Thome: 1599 - 4. Helton: 1504 - 5. Garciaparra: 1437 - 6. L. Walker: 1287 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1265 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1223 - 9. Biggio: 1054 - 10. Edmonds: 1038 - 11. A. Beltre: 1003

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    1,116
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousBacon View Post
    My two local Targets never got Fire at all.
    I've noticed a lot of trading card boxes at my target haven't been worked out yet, I mean a ton, 10 or so, could have been a shipping issue. Hoping they get worked out soon, I know the Excell rep is usually there Friday, could be the same for yours.

  7. #37
    Senior Member DeliciousBacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    3,193
     deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I've noticed a lot of trading card boxes at my target haven't been worked out yet, I mean a ton, 10 or so, could have been a shipping issue. Hoping they get worked out soon, I know the Excell rep is usually there Friday, could be the same for yours.
    One of them had a few cases of product marked for Excell sitting on a register for 10 days or so. I even said to my wife, I bet those cards are in there; she told me to just open them myself. I was tempted, but didn't want to be that guy. Anyways, turns out they were full of non-sports kids stuff (My Little Pony, Pokémon, ****ing fidget spinners, that kind of ****) and some Stadium Club soccer (which I haven't seen a single blaster move a millimeter off the shelves). And that's the Target with the better-stocked card section; the other one a mile up the road didn't even get most of that crap.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

    1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/13/17): 1. Glaus: 2093 - 2. Rolen: 1653 - 3. Thome: 1599 - 4. Helton: 1504 - 5. Garciaparra: 1437 - 6. L. Walker: 1287 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1265 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1223 - 9. Biggio: 1054 - 10. Edmonds: 1038 - 11. A. Beltre: 1003

  8. #38
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,310
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Target got some in recently. I don't know what you call them, but I got three of the $5.99 packs and two of the $19.99 mini boxes. There are four $69.99 boxes still there. Not sure if I should buy them and sell off the pieces to get some of my money back or stick with buying singles on ebay
    1998 Tek Diffractor Wantlist - Grace & Sosa
    1998 Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57
    1998 Tek Griffey Wantlist - 1, 4, 10, 19, 23, 27, 49, 53, 66, 72, 86
    Complete Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection and 2014 Tek non-auto rarities


  9. #39
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    35,854
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    My Target got some in recently. I don't know what you call them, but I got three of the $5.99 packs and two of the $19.99 mini boxes. There are four $69.99 boxes still there. Not sure if I should buy them and sell off the pieces to get some of my money back or stick with buying singles on ebay
    What you hit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  10. #40
    Senior Member DeliciousBacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    3,193
     deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, one of my Targets got some in, looks like they got just one blaster case. I bought 8, pulled a bunch of numbered stuff (best were Bregman and Altuve Magenta /25 and a Green Benintendi /199) and a Purple AJ Pollock auto /50. The fact that Jim Edmonds in this set might make it one of the best of 2017.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

    1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/13/17): 1. Glaus: 2093 - 2. Rolen: 1653 - 3. Thome: 1599 - 4. Helton: 1504 - 5. Garciaparra: 1437 - 6. L. Walker: 1287 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1265 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1223 - 9. Biggio: 1054 - 10. Edmonds: 1038 - 11. A. Beltre: 1003

  11. #41
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    8,198
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousBacon View Post
    Finally, one of my Targets got some in, looks like they got just one blaster case. I bought 8, pulled a bunch of numbered stuff (best were Bregman and Altuve Magenta /25 and a Green Benintendi /199) and a Purple AJ Pollock auto /50. The fact that Jim Edmonds in this set might make it one of the best of 2017.
    I'd love to see a scan of that Pollock!

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marlton NJ
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is anyone going for the set? I may finish this up. I only need like 40 more.....
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

    Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

  13. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    1,116
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My store got fire in stock today, I wanted to pull the trigger on two of the $70 boxes, save with the coupon and everything but I've got three big auctions ending this weekend that I really want, gotta pace myself

  14. #44
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,310
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    What you hit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    I went back and just bought everything and ripped it. I got hammered and now I remember how it feels... I hadn't ripped like this since I quit in 1999. Only got ONE Judge base and one of his Monikers. Here are some the lowlights:

    Patch/Auto Willson Contreras /25 (one color)
    Hunter Renfroe jersey /75
    Jharel Cotton auto /75
    Fergie Jenkins auto /75
    Hunter Renfroe auto /500
    Jharel Cotton jersey /110
    Alex Reyes auto /420
    Roberto Osuna auto /230
    Carlos Correa jersey /75

    Flame Benintendi
    Magenta Kershaw
    Green Chipper
    Orange Correa
    Orange Ted Williams
    Orange Gary Sanchez
    Orange Altuve
    Orange Papi
    @DeliciousBacon - you did better in your 8 than I did in all mine LOL Any interest in a trade for your Magentas?
    1998 Tek Diffractor Wantlist - Grace & Sosa
    1998 Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57
    1998 Tek Griffey Wantlist - 1, 4, 10, 19, 23, 27, 49, 53, 66, 72, 86
    Complete Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection and 2014 Tek non-auto rarities


  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marlton NJ
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    I went back and just bought everything and ripped it. I got hammered and now I remember how it feels... I hadn't ripped like this since I quit in 1999. Only got ONE Judge base and one of his Monikers. Here are some the lowlights:

    Patch/Auto Willson Contreras /25 (one color)
    Hunter Renfroe jersey /75
    Jharel Cotton auto /75
    Fergie Jenkins auto /75
    Hunter Renfroe auto /500
    Jharel Cotton jersey /110
    Alex Reyes auto /420
    Roberto Osuna auto /230
    Carlos Correa jersey /75

    Flame Benintendi
    Magenta Kershaw
    Green Chipper
    Orange Correa
    Orange Ted Williams
    Orange Gary Sanchez
    Orange Altuve
    Orange Papi
    @DeliciousBacon - you did better in your 8 than I did in all mine LOL Any interest in a trade for your Magentas?
    What did you buy to get all these autos and GU? I got 4 of the 19.99 ones and 4 of the packs and not one gu or auto
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

    Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •